In this tutorial I will walk you through the steps start to finish on how I created this full milky way panorama composite.
Run Time: 2 hours and 22 minutes.
- Merging Full milky way panoramas
- Camera settings used to properly capture the milky way
- Capturing Foregrounds separate from skies
- Luminosity Masks
- Selective distortion and panorama blending to fit composition
- Noise reduction
- Milky way processing and color and contrast adjustments
- Blending light pollution into an exposure
- compositing images to look seamless